Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh What A Night







Tonight the hubs and I had a fun date night! We went to a local park with Chloe and took dinner. We did not have the healthiest dinner, cheese pizza. It is Friday during lent to that means no meat. We always have a hard time coming up with options especially healthy ones. I am not a fish eater and Sean is not much of veggie eater options are limited. Last year we would go to may favorite Italian place where we would have yummy bread, pasta, and a glass of wine, well this year I am not trying to live a healthier lifestyle and I gave up alcohol so needless to say we haven't been there this year. After we ate our pizza we went for a walk around the track, so I guess it kind of helped offset the pizza. I wish we could have gotten there a little earlier so it would have been daylight a little longer. I always forget about this park it is a great place for me to go and run. It's track is a mile long so it nice to have to do laps and laps without too many huge hills. Unfortunately, that is the problem with our neighborhood. The whole thing is the killers hills and I am not quit ready for all of that. I did run it yesterday but I ran one road  3 1/2 times.
As I was writing this post last night I realized there was a 5k in the morning and became completely obsessed with doing it. Well, when time came this morning the radar looked like it was going to be nasty but now that they are 8 minutes into the race the weather is still holding out. Major sad face. I am really itching to run in a race. Next weekend my work is have The Race Without Limits. There is an option of an 8k or a 1 mile fun run. Well I am definitely not ready for the 8k so I will have to settle for the one mile fun run. Super bummed about the race hopefully the day gets better. I think I am about to go out and run my own race.

No comments:

Post a Comment