Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just Go With The Flow...

Well, yesterday was Monday and they are hard. The kids are always wild because they have been home all weekend so school is so far from their mind. Honesty mine to, I had a nice vacation the week before but come Monday morning I was so tied from our busy weekend. I use to love going and doing things all weekend but now I like to just veg out. The work week is hard and long so those two days are pure bliss of me time to just enjoy doing our own thing.
Even though I was so tied when I got off work I made mysel go to body flow. I really do love the class it is a mix of pilates, ti chi, and yoga. It's more up-paced than normal yoga because it done with up-beat music so it is lots of fun. I love how my body feels when I am done with class it is more open and strong. It is so empowering.

Sorry it's short and pictureless still trying to find my blogging style!

No comments:

Post a Comment