Saturday, March 19, 2011

A little about me

Recent trip to Orlando

We did not see each other before but I wanted to hold his hand so we stood with a door between us!

The Whole Gang

So, this is my first real blog. I have been stalking several blogs now for sometime so I thought this would be a good time to start my own. I am going to use this blog to help keep my on my weight loss and exercise track. I have currently lost 19 pounds and still have 25 more to go to be at my goal weight. It is hard to get it all in with this crazy life. I am currently training for a 5k with the end goal being a half marathon. I am not following any training schedule right now just running I am up to running 2.5 miles right now, so excited! I also am loving some Zumba it is so much fun to go and shake your hips and dance around all while working up a sweat and burning some calories. Yoga is something I am learning to love. It's much slower than what I am use to but I love how my body feels after I am down so I will keeping trying to love it as much as Zumba and as hard as it is to believe running!
I Love You!
iI love being a wife to my lovie aka Sean our crazy full of life puppy Chloe she is a cavapoo (so we we're told she is more like the Tasmanian devil) but we love her. Sean and I were married on October 10th 2009. I am so lucky to have been able to marry the man God had made for me as well as my best friend. We love living our new life together making our house our home while raising this crazy dog. Which brings me to Chloe aka monster. Our life must have been so boring before her. She is full of life and honestly like no dog I have ever seen. She is spoiled rotten. She loves going to doggie daycare when mommy and daddy have to work and loves going with us to the beach (our favorite destination).


I teach preschool at a school that has a mix of special needs children as well as typical and I love it. Everyday it something totally different and you are sure to work hard. Working with children with disabilities is my passion I know that is the calling God gave to me.
So, that's me in a nutshell let's see how this crazy blogging thing goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment