Thursday, March 24, 2011

All I Do Is Win...

 We are ready for our run! Chloe is not yet a good runner but hey neither is her mommy. We are both learning as we go. I think she will run with us when we do  the mutt strut in a couple of weeks. Sean will run with her, she is much better with him and he is a better runner. It will be my first 5k wohoo. Even thought I am already running the distance I don't know if I am quite ready to run it in a race. I think in a couple of weeks I will be ready to go!

Ready for our run!
Family Outing 

Thanks Lovie for the motivation!


"let's go mom, I'm ready!
Today was the best day of the week, that is not saying a lot for this week but it was much better. I had big plans of a run as well as taking a class but it didn't work out as planned. I did manage to get in a great run. Lovie and Chloe went on my warm up with me. I have a hard time making myself do a proper warm up even though it makes my runs go so much better. I like to run I just hate using the time. I feel like there is so little and it goes by so quickly. I did a grand total of 3.5 miles today but I only ran 3.1 of those miles. I am super proud of myself with this run because it was outside which I think is much more difficult than running on a treadmill. I am not sure if it really is or not, but it is to me.




I haven been looking for something keeps my hair back and stays in place and I have found it! I am loving my bic band. I have never found a headband that actually stayed where it is suppose to be well this does not move all the way through the run! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment