Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's more than a feeling...

There have been lots of new things added to our house today. But, first we went to the 2nd annual Mutt Strut. This was SUPPOSE to be my first 5k race. Things did not go as planned. I have a terrible cold and did not sleep most of the night. We did go and Sean was able to run and he did great. We also took the monster, she was terrible. It ended up being freezing today. The wind was blowing so hard so I froze to death the whole time. I was just going to run the 1 mile fun run with chloe but by the time Sean was done I was frozen. Once we got home I had to take a hot bath to get warm. Then we went to get some yummy Momma G's and to do some shopping. We had a Groupon to Harmony Landing that was burning a whole in my pocket. We got lots of goodies! Some picture frames, candles, throw pillow, and a cute coffee mug for my mom.

New gray couch
After our shopping spree we went to pick up our couch! We have been waiting a month to get it so I was so excited to finally get it in!
New couch with new throw pillow



 
New mirror and fancy picture frame.



This cold I have is terrible, I thought it was just allergies but am beginning to think it may be a bit more. I was talking to a friend and she recommended the Neti Pot. Let me just tell you I figured I would throw up from trying but actually it is great. It by no means healed me but it has definitely helped me be able to breathe a little better.

2 comments:

  1. My mom LOVES her netti pot! Swears by it! Hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh.. I love my netti pot! Love the new couch!!

    ReplyDelete