Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lose The Thunder Thighs Thursday!

So weigh in Wednesday is not going to be, it is going to be "Lose The Thunder Thighs Thursdays" so I can be part of this challenge.



Weight Loss Challenge


I am down one pounds from last week not a lot... feeling a little discouraged the scales have not been moving much lately. It is time to get really serious about my diet. We will see how it goes. That makes my total weight loss 22.1 pounds. In some ways I can really tell. But in others I still feel like I have so much farther to go. It is almost a MUST to go shopping since I can pretty much take all of my pants off without unbuttoning them. I know too much information but it's true. I just really do not want to go buy lots of things and then them not fit in two months so I think I am going to go hit up Ross and TJ Max this weekend maybe with a little Gap and Old Navy thrown in the mix.
I was suppose to try this new class tonight at Pure Barre. I bought a Groupon for it a while back and have not made time to go. I signed up this morning and got everything ready and was super excited. During the day I was making the kids plates at lunch and turned to get another plate and my back freaked out. I had a hard time moving, so once the children were down for nap I went to Wal-mart to get a heat wrap and some ibuprofen. Thankfully it has helped a little... no longer in tears, but still hurting so no class for me tonight. I am bummed but I want to give it the rest that it deserves so I can heal completly. We have a big weekend/week coming up. The in-laws are coming to town with my sister in laws and my little niece! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. It has been much much much too long since I have seen them!.
****Took a short break to go for a walk/run with the hubs and the pup***
Back is still hurting pretty bad about to ice and see if that helps! Wish it luck.
Very exciting news! I am going to New York with my mom for her big birthday at the beginning of June. It is now official we are all booked up! I am so supper excited. I love to go to New York this will be my forth trip. One of my very best friends moved up there a little over a year ago and so I am excited to get to see him!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats on your weight loss so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 22 pounds is awesome! Sorry about your back- that stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started running a year and a half ago, and I'm so addicted now! Congrats on your weight loss -- I know you can keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck on the challenge! I am not a runner but "hoping" to start during this challenge! :) Keep up the hard work. Hope your back is feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete