Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Getting Hot In Here

I love this little girl!
Fams in town! They stopped by our house and let Samantha play... oh my goodness she is the cutest this every. I love her to pieces and wish I got to see her more. She loved seeing Chloe and playing with her. Then we all went to dinner at Sean's grandparents new house. It was my first time there and the view is beautiful. We had a wonderful dinner outside with the sun setting in the back ground it was great to be with the family. We chased Sammy all over the place and took her down to the lake we had so much fun. She keep saying amy come here and of course I came running. After playing we sat down for yummy strawberry shortcake, and then it was time to leave for my early morning.

Down at the lake


Looking at the lake
I did manage to get in some good workout yesterday. I ran for a mile and half then went to Zumba and it was a tough class very high energy. Then once I got home I needed a little more so I went running for a little bit longer and man it was hot. It was around 86 for my run and I am not ready for that kind of weather. I needed to try to get some miles in today but the weather was not agreeing. Sean and I went to dinner with my mom and Steven and by the time we got home the weather was on it's way. So I opted to be lazy and took a bath and read Cosmo. The storms came it was scary for a little while tornado sirens and what not but it is over as fast as it came!

look how sweet :)

The whole crew came to work today to see where I work. I enjoy showing it off and I love my babies. I needed to have lunch and they had already eaten so Sean went and got us the old standby Subway (my go to diet meal) while we stayed at work so Samantha could play on the playground. She had a blast swinging, sliding, ridding in the cope car, and ridding on a trike.



Hannah and Sammy Swinging!
Tomorrow we have big plans of going to the zoo. I am so excited, we took Samantha there last year and it was so much fun so I can only imagine that this year now that she is older it will be that much better.

1 comment:

  1. You deserved a break after running-Zumba-running! Whew!

    ReplyDelete