Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hear Comes Peter Cotton Tail Hopin' Down the Bunny Trail

Easter is in full swing here in the Keeley house hold. We dyed Easter eggs at my mom's house today and we had a competition. I some how lost even though I had the best eggs, as I do every year. I forgot to take any pictures and the eggs are probably being made in to potato salad right now. Tomorrow we will get ready to go to church to celebrate that Jesus Christ has risen! We are so lucky that God has sent his only son to die for us. As I think about that I can not even imagine that kind of sacrifice. To know that you will have to watch your child suffer is an unbearable thought. I am so very thankful. I always love the Easter service at church it is always so refreshing and uplifting. I am very excited to then go and spend the rest of the day with my moms family.  Tonight there will be 20 people joining our church. It is an absolutely beautiful service that last about three hours total. This year my bed time is before it will be over.
The Easter bunny has ran at our house a got me a very cute beach towel! I am excited as I will be be putting it to good use next weekend when we go to the beach! The bunny also brought Chloe as super cute collar and Sean some much needed polos. We did it a bit early because we can never wait.
Did not want her picture taken. 
Cute new collar! 
New beach towel!
Our sweet puppy



No comments:

Post a Comment