Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Should I?

I am thinking of coming back to the blogging world. My life has totally changed since the last time I was here. I am now a mommy to the most beautiful baby boy that you have ever seen, as well as a stay at home mommy. I am loving every minute of it. Yes, it is hard at times but I would not trade it for a minute. It does not get better than him sleeping on my chest as I write this. If someone would have told me that being a stay at home mom was going to be harder than being a special needs preschool teacher to 15 children I would have laughed. Oh how I was wrong this is more than a full time job, you put in more than 40 hours a week you have to be on 24 hours a day. It is long days but the most rewarding thing I could ever imagine. Being a mommy is my calling from God. I want to be the best mommy I can be for him. So I am going to start the chronicles of his life. There will be lots of pictures of my beautiful baby boy as well as my path to trying to get back in shape and juggling life as a new mom. I am having fun and laughing at myself as I try to manage to do it all. I want to be super mom but sometimes even super mom has a messy house, because when all Keegan wants to do is cuddle and sleep in my arms that okay with me because the dirty house will wait but these are the moments I live for. So here goes, I am entering the world of a mom who blogs things should be interesting. I will leave you with a picture of my baby burrito from last night. Enjoy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. You'll find that kids have a different definition of "supermom" than we, as moms, have. I'm STILL learning in this journey of motherhood! Keegan's a lucky little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Good Moms have sticky floors, dirty ovens and happy kids" - Someone sent that to me when Sophie was about Keegan's age and I was feeling terrible about the condition of my house. It used to be SPOTLESS before Sophie. The timing of the quote was perfect and I haven't looked back and try not to let myself feel too guilty about the floor I haven't gotten to mop in over a week : ) I hope you get to the same place : ) By the way, Keegan IS the cutest little boy ever!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete