Saturday, April 28, 2012

Early morning snuggle



Is there anything better than a Saturday morning snuggle session? I think not. This morning we all woke up around 7:30, after Keegan ate we all just snuggled back in for some Saturday snuggle. We all talked and enjoyed the ability to have a slow start to our busy weekend. Keegan is so "talkative" in the morning time and it makes not sleeping in so much better. When you hear those sweet ohhh's and chooo's it makes my heart melt and I could stay up and listen to him talk forever. After a while the boys went back to sleep cuddling and I got out my new computer to play with. My fabo hubs gave me my birthday present early so I could go ahead and have it. It was a new MacBook! I have had my old Mac for about 5 or 6 years and it was done. It would still work, it was just as slow as Christmas, but how can you complain after having it that long. Now that Keegan is here I am constantly taking photos and trying to learn how to really take photos as well as doing a little bit of editing to them. I needed something that could hold lots of pictures and not take an hour to turn on.

Some of the great faces we get to see early in the morning!
cuddling with his daddy, ignore all the burp clothes he spits up a lot


Even Chloe too part in the family cuddle time after sleeping under the bed all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment