Sunday, April 29, 2012

Keegan room 3

Friday we went for Keegan's two month check up. He is looking great and is huge as we already knew. He is weighing in at a whopping 13 pound 12 ounces. Then his head circumstance is 16 1/8. Then his length was where he really shined, he was 25 1/2 inches long!! No wondering he is already wearing a lot of 6 months clothes. Doctor Bill has a student with him right now and she was charting his measurements and Sean jokingly asked if he was if he was off the charts. He was, she was stunned and said I am new let me make sure this is right. It was he was over the 100th percentile. His weight was on the high average side and his head circumference was in the very high percentile. Then we had shots. He took them like the little rockstar that he is! They were terrible for mommy but he only cried a little. I was also really worried about what the rest of our day would be like since sometimes they cause irritability. He was once again amazing and was only a tinny bit more fussy than normal so mommy gave him lots and lots of extra love and snuggle time. He took a two and half hour nap on my chest and it was heavenly. There were things to be done but I just sat and enjoyed my beautiful boy. I love being a mommy.


Waiting for Doctor Bill to come in and check us.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment