Thursday, April 26, 2012

How did that happen...

I have a two month old. It's seems crazy that he is already two whole months old! Then it also seems like we have had him forever. I already can not imagine life without him. He consumes me. I love him more than I could ever imagine. I thought I would make a list of some of Keegan's favorite things right now: his paci which we affectionally call "puppy", his skip hot mirror, his changing pad (oddly enough he could lay there for hours talking and playing), his little giraffe blanket and the story "I Love You Through and Through".




These are some photos from our little photo session. It's hard to take photos of a two month old by yourself. He is so cute anything would be cute, but I may be a little biased.












We are headed to the doctor tomorrow for the dreaded two month apoitment where he will be getting shots. Hopefully it will not be as bad as what I am imagining.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment