Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

I am so blessed to be Keegan's mom. He is the best thing that has every happened to me and I love him more than words could even express. I have always know that I wanted to be a mom but I never knew how much I would love it. I am so fortunate to be able to stay home with him and enjoy him all the time. Now do not get me wrong, sometimes it is hard and I get tired and cranky just like he does,but then he smiles with his whole body and my heart melts. I am blessed to have such a sweet angel.




Just as I am lucky to be a mom I am l blessed to have to best mom. She is my best friend and I am able to go to her with all of my problems. We have always been close sometimes we may not see eye to eye but we are always close. She has been such a tremendous help with Keegan. She loves him so much and loves to spoil him rotten just what grandmuthers do!


Mom and her babies




Best-friends







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment