Friday, May 18, 2012

Look at me







Sorry for the terrible photos but I am just so proud I had to share! Just last week I decided to pull out the Bumbo seat. When we first put him in it he still needed help controlling his head, but what a difference a week makes. He has gone in his chair several times this week and has done great! It is still hard work and he tuckers out in short periods but he is rockin' it out like a champ! We even did tummy time before putting him in the chair so he had been working hard. This was one of the first times I had put him on his tummy and he didn't scream. We are making progress all over the place. Before when I put him in his tummy he would just cry and roll over. Today he played and looked at himself in his mirror and we read a book, then fussed and rolled over. It's progress!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment