Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's Your Birthday






Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man in the world! I am so glad that God decided to put you on this  Earth 27 years ago. You are my other half, my better half. I have enjoyed ever year that we have spent together and I am so happy that we get to spend the rest of out lives together. Our family was perfect when it was just you and I, but now that we have added Keegan to the mix it has only gotten better. You are an amazing dad and you just blow me away with your capacity to love and do all that you do for both of us. You are such a great provider. We sure do miss you when you are gone because you are such a crucial part of us. It is so nice to have our whole family here under one roof. Keegan loves you so much he lights up when you sees your face and hears your voice. I hope he follows in his Daddy's footsteps and becomes the kind of man that you are today. I hope that you have the best birthday ever. I am so blessed to be able to share your day with you. I hope it is all you hoped it would be. We love you! Happy Birthday!






No comments:

Post a Comment