Thursday, May 24, 2012

Keegan turns 3 months






I know I continue to say it but where does the time go. Keegan turned three months old on Tuesday and I can not believe it. He is changing so fast. His ohhhs and choos now make whole sentences and he is just a happy baby. He is pretty much always happy unless he is getting sleepy or we try to put him in his car seat. This new trick of HATING his car seat is not a fun stage. We have no idea why he is so against to ridding in his car seat. He is fine if you are carrying him in it but as soon as you stop moving or put him in the car he loses his mind. Needless to say car rides right now are not so fun. We have tried everything toys, songs, me sitting back there with him, Sean sitting back there, we even went as far to buy a new car seat. So far no luck. Hopefully it will pass. Here are some photos I took of him and his big boy self!



No comments:

Post a Comment