Friday, May 27, 2011

Maybe next time

I have not done well with my goals this week. I am struggling in several areas; nutrition, being present, exercise. Oh well there is always next week. This weekend we are going to my in-laws and I'm really excited except about the drive. We wot be leaving till I get off work so I hope to the road by 6:30 so that means 12:30 or time 1:30 there time. I'm and old lady, I will be sleeping in the car! I can not wait to see Samantha and spoil her rotten and give her so much love. I hate I don't get to see her more often! I also would love to go to the gap distribution outlet but don't know if we will have time. They have so much junk but you can also find some great cheap stuff. I will also be eating some of my beloved Gold Star Chili. We will also get to see Sean's parents new house. It will be so weird to go to a new house and even more odd for Sean. That us the only Keeley house I have known but I am excited to see the new place!

That's all for now about to go to lunch even though the is still one stubborn strong-willed little one that is screaming because he does not think nap time applies to him :(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment