Monday, May 23, 2011

Lovie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVIE!
I and so excited to spend another birthday to celebrate your life. A life that I am so blessed to be a part of. You are my everything, my rock, my best friend, my husband. I am so glad that God made you to be my other half to live our life together to see which way life will take us. You always stand by my side even when that path is bumpy and I am so blessed. I am so thankful to be your wife an to celebrate YOUR day. Because it is your day no matter what this is the day for you.
I Lovie you Lovie.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for an amazing Birthday! I love you more than anything in this world and I'm so glad I found you! Can't wait to celebrate another one with you next year! I love you lovie!

    ReplyDelete