Thursday, June 30, 2011

Life

Life has gotten in the way of the blog. Everything has been going well, not hitting the gym as much. I have also be out of town so much I spend my weeks recovering from my weekends. Kind of backwards.
This past weekend I had the pleasure of celebrating with a good friend Laura at the beach for her bachelorette party. We had a blast but I did not bring my camera so I have no pictures from the weekend. The weather was perfect could not have asked for better. It was a good time with lots of girls to let our hair down.
This weekend we are headed up to my dads on the lake to have some forth of July fun! I can't wait for another long weekend. I am ready to grill out and enjoy the sun with a good book.
More to come soon!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment