Thursday, June 30, 2011

Come august...

Lots of changes are taking place in my life right now. First off I'm going to be going to a new classroom in August. I am beyond excited. I can't wait to see what's in store. I feel like myself and the other teacher will work well together and can be a team. I think that's the best for everyone when you are a team. I'm ready to really see what I can do. It is not the position I was hoping for come august but I am happy with it now.
I have also been contemplating go back to school. I know it's in my plans it's just a matter of when. I want to learn more about my field just not sure when to make it happen. I would also love to one day go to a school system so when we have kids I could have their same vacations. I hope God shows me the way soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment